1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 16, 2016 2:32 AM by Rick Gerard

My rendered video has dropped frame rate tremendously!

oweno82843817

I keep rendering my video at 30 fps. When i preview it the 1st time (before i render) it is choppy as it says not playing in real time. But after that if i replay it again it looks completely fine! I then bring it over to the render queue and render the vidoe at 30 fps. Once done the video is choppy and even at some parts the music no longer plays! I've tried many times to fix it but over and over again it keeps happening! Please Help! Thanks!

• 1. Re: My rendered video has dropped frame rate tremendously!
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It sounds to me like you do not understand video formats and rendering. The default format from the render cue is Lossless. This format is designed to maintain all of the pixel data and every frame. Delivery formats like h.264 are designed to be played back at lower data rates. Uncompressed files will not playback on most systems at anything approaching real time.

Please start here if you're new to AE: Basic AE

When you have a problem with something like rendering use the search help field at the top right corner of the app to find excellent community resources. A search for rendering is a good place to start.