This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Ok, you're happy already, that's good.
I did look into this, and have to say it wasn't too easy to get behind what was wrong. I found this solution to work:
xRatio = ((_xmouse-leftLimit) / imageMask_mc._width);
yRatio = ((_ymouse-topLimit) / imageMask_mc._height);
xPos = Math.round(leftLimit - image_mc._width * xRatio + imageMask_mc._width * xRatio);
yPos = Math.round(topLimit - image_mc._height * yRatio + imageMask_mc._height * yRatio);
However, I'm quite confused why you can't use imageMask_mc._xmouse for calculation of the xRatio. That value goes from 0 to 550, but the mask is only 300 wide. Strange...
Anyway, it's solved, so who cares.
Thanks for the effort Blemmo.
I too did try to use the imageMask_mc._xmouse for the ratio, but doesn't work. And you're right, as long as it works, without a glitch, that's more important