Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 11 and Power Point 2016

Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've purchased and installed Adobe Presenter 11 and started working with (licensed) MS power point 2016 on window 8. But after working for awhile, power point stopped and showed a notice "Power Point experienced a serious problem with the 'adobe presenter com addin'. This add-in is incompatible with Data Execution Prevention mode and should be disabled or upgraded to the latest version." How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was discussed hereRe: Problem with HTML5 output

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This doesn't seem to be a Presenter issue.

It seems that the Data Execution Prevention mode has been enabled for your Office and it is throwing this error.

Please refer to this article by Microsoft, on how you can disable Data Execution Prevention mode- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971766

Please mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've consulted a personnel of MS Thailand customer service, but she cannot find the way to disable DEP for there is no DEP setting I power point trust center and DEP setting I performance options of Window 8.1, there're only 2 choices for turn on DEP  (one for essential window programs and the other for all programs). There is no choice for turn off DEP.

Now I've my MS office to MS office 2013 and started working with Power point 2013 with add in Adobe presenter 11 but the same problems with DEP still occurs. And another problem occur when I started record last Pptx file, there is a notice show that it cannot load the record the last store in this file..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Let us get connected in a meeting and try to troubleshoot this with our Engineering team.

Kindly mail me (zhussain@adobe.com)  your time zone  and an appropriate time as per your convenience.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll be available to get connected tomorrow (April 1st) at 1100 p.m. I stay in Bangkok, Thailand. But how we get connected?

Piyapan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now the problems have been solved by formatting the notebook and reinstalling Window 8, MS Office and Adobe Presenter 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources