I would restore a recent backup of your catalog file.
1 person found this helpful
You need to follow the below steps :
- Open Finder
- Choose Go menu and select go to folder
- Type in ~/library and hit go
- Open Application Support folder
- Give full read and write permissions for everyone to Adobe folder
- Similarly, you need to give full permissions to Adobe folder at location : Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe
- then, launch Lightroom and check if it works fine.
Habe das selbe Problem. Da bringt auch die "Lösung" von Chetna Srivastava nichts!
Wieder mal sehr gut gemacht Adobe!
Ja bringt auch nichts. Hatte gerade Kontakt mit dem Adobe Support. Dieser kann auch nicht helfen.
You need to make sure you choose to give permissions to the enclosed folders.
Refer this thread : I have updated Lightroom cc and now i have permissions issues.. How do i rectify this? I have followed the online instructions but i cannot change the preferences folder permission to read and write.