I am unable to view the video. Can you make it public?
Can you please let us know if you are working on any tablet devices?
If yes, please share the details of the device that you are working with and the OS.
Thanks for reporting this! We're already tracking this as a bug and investigating the issue.
It seems to happen only when working with a Wacom device on Mac. If you're using a different setup, please let us know.
We shall let you know once we have an update. In the meantime, you can go back and install Animate CC 2015.1.0.210
It'll be available from Creative Cloud App, under the Previous Versions section.
ok I'm using a Mac and a Huion Tablet (i spent all my freakin money on Animate so I have that xD) Thanks!
The fix for this issue is now available with Animate CC 2015.2 release!
Please update your copy of Animate CC to the latest(220.127.116.11) using your Creative Cloud Desktop application. Sign-out & Sign-in in case if you do not see Animate CC 2015.2 in your Creative Cloud app.
This release also offers you the following features
- Pattern brushes
- Frame picker
- Layer transparency
- Improved web publishing options
- Merging JSON/JS code
- Support for transparent canvas background
- HiDPI compatible HTML5 canvas output
- Responsive scaling
- Transparent and responsive OAMs
- Author-time bitmap snapping
- Preloader in HTML5 canvas
- HTML5 canvas publish template improvements
- JSAPI support to import and export HTML templates for canvas documents
- Publish canvas assets to root folder
- Center stage
- Other enhancements