Could you please let me know if you are getting any particular error when launching Lightroom.
Also please check the following link : Lightroom CC 2015.5/Lightroom 6.5 | Camera Raw/DNG Converter 9.5 now available | Photoshop Family Customer Community
Let me know if it helps.
Hi DMLphotos ,
Could you please let us know the exact error message that shows up or post a screenshot of the error.
the error is lightroom encounter user permission errors. I have already reset the permissions ( as out lined in other threads)
I did this, restarted and still not able to open Lightroom
You need to follow the below steps :
- Open Finder
- Choose Go menu and select go to folder
- Type in ~/library and hit go
- Open Application Support folder
- Give full read and write permissions for everyone to Adobe folder
- Similarly, you need to give full permissions to Adobe folder at location : Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe
Ok this is marked as correct answer but it is not the solution, the problem still exisits
That did it ! Thanks so much Akash... !