2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2016 5:26 AM by matthiasvphoto

Lightroom 6 stopps in the middle of the exportation process

matthiasvphoto

Hello,

i do a lot timelaps, and recently i've got a problem. I'm working with a Macbook Pro 2015, after my last shooting i tried to export a sequence, like 9000 pictures, but Lightroom stopps after 100 pics, and just do nothing then. The picturs are taken with a Sony a 7rii. I alreday exported ohter sequences like 3900 pictures before without any problems. I tried to export less pictures, like 1000, but i got still the same problem. I can export 10 000 pictures in an other raw format, like .dng, .nef or rwl, but not the .arw, does anybody have the same problem or just an idea how to proceed.

Thx in advance

Matthias

• 1. Re: Lightroom 6 stopps in the middle of the exportation process
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Is it a particular photo that is hanging up the process?  If you try photo 200 through 9000 does it work?

Has LR run out of RAM and virtual memory is being used?  A telltale sign would be the disk has a lot of activity or you can check in Task Monitor, I think.

• 2. Re: Lightroom 6 stopps in the middle of the exportation process
            matthiasvphoto Level 1

Hello,

thx for your quick answer, unfortnatly it doesn't work. My Macbook has 16 RAM and no other programm was running while i tried. I tried different things, 1500 to 3000, 1000 to 9000 and other combinations, but it still doesn't work. I tried to render a serie of photos i already sucessfully rendered, but there is the same problem now. I exported to LrTimelaps, so i tried to just export to my hard drive, same problem. I rendered another sequence with .rwl and tried to render the sequence of the .arw as well, but while 10000 .rwl rendered just fine, there were only 300 pf the 9000 pics rendered.

Do u have any other sugestions?

Matthias