Please refer to the below links:
If the links above do not help please follow the below steps:
- Please check if you have any browser security extensions installed, please disable them. ( Eg: AD BLOCK, Mcafee site/web adviser, internet security toolbar etc )
- Also disable the Firewall of your machine see, Turn Windows Firewall on or off - Windows Help , OS X: About the application firewall - Apple Support
- Disable Firewall of the Internet security program installed on computer.
- After this Sign out of Creative Cloud app Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps
- Go to : Apple Icon > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General > " Allow apps downloaded from " change this to ANYWHERE ( To make these changes click on the Padlock in the left bottom corner of this window and enter your computer password, these are temporary changes)
1- Force Quit all Adobe related processes from Activity Monitor / End Task from Task Manager in the same sequence as mentioned below:
- Creative Cloud
- Core sync & Core sync Helper
- CC library & CCX processes
- Adobe Desktop Common
- Adobe Update daemon
- After this anything that says adobe on it do a force quit for it
2- Go To: Finder > Applications > Utilities > Adobe Installer > Uninstall Adobe Creative cloud ( if having trouble uninstalling it Trash it )
3- Go To: Finder > Applications > Utilities > ( Delete these two folders - Adobe creative cloud and Adobe Application Manager )
4- Then run the cleaner tool to remove creative cloud and Adobe Application Manager ( if still left in machine )
5- Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option.
6- You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( " Do not miss ~ symbol " )
~/library ( It will open User Library folder. )
7- Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe> trash OOBE folder and AAM Updater folder as well
8- Again > Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option > You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.
/library ( It will open System Library folder.)
9- Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe> trash OOBE folder, Adobe Application Manager and Adobe Desktop Common /
10- after this rename the file SL-STORE as SL-STORE_OLD
11- Run Adobe Cleaner tool > If present Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems
12- Click on the link to Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial
Let us know if this helps.