2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2016 1:01 PM by davidb10337549

Boseau' point and Boseau' curve

davidb10337549

I'm soon taking a video editing class to learn adobe after effects. I'm told by my instructor to learn Boseau' point and curve, I don't know what these are yet and I'm discouraged by the $49.99 price point commitment for a whole year already, it is 6- 3 hr classes. Any chance I'll find these things in the $19.99 package?

• 1. Re: Boseau' point and Boseau' curve
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The student price for the Creative Cloud includes the full version of the whole suite of software. So check to see if you are eligible for student pricing.

I don't know what a boseau' point or boseau' curve is, but if that translates to Bezier, it just means creating paths (for masks or shape layers) and that is an important tool in After Effects (and yes, it would come in just AE), but it's also used in Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.

• 2. Re: Boseau' point and Boseau' curve
            davidb10337549 Level 1

I've talked to customer service, student pricing requires an accredited 2 yr minimum requirement , since this course is 6 -3 hr classes, I don't qualify, It's still not clear to me if Bezier details are available in Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC. I know I'll require some green screen to cut and paste video, and I'll likely need the $49.99/mo commitment, total of $599.88 for the year, I know it's well worth it for the budding film producer,however, I work for a nonprofit that supports and grows youth sports, and I'm attempting to make a Star Wars/soccer mash up film to get kids exited about sports again Thank you for your help, I think I'm priced out of this one however, take care, Dave Brown.