1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 18, 2016 12:22 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Send my drawing to my desktop (PS CC) - issue

floragreste

Hello Adobe,

I am a newbie using Adobe Sketch. I follow the getting started steps that you provided here. When I got to step 9, I believe it was supposed the .psd file to open automatically in my desktop Photoshop CC app, since I got the "Sent" message after picking the "Send to Photoshop" option right? I waited, but nothing happened. Do you know why? Let me know & thanks.

Step 9 of 9

Send your drawing to your desktop

Tap the Share icon at the top of the screen and choose Send to Photoshop. A short time later, your file will open on your desktop. You'll notice that your artwork and background images are on different layers.

• 1. Re: Send my drawing to my desktop (PS CC) - issue
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Flora,

Sorry you're having trouble. A couple of things I'd like you to check:

* First, log in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com (My Assets - Mobile Creations - Sketch) and make sure all your work is there.

* Then, make sure you're using the current version of Sketch (v3.3.77233) and the most current version of Photoshop CC (v2015.1.2). If you're not please update both apps.

* Finally, make sure you're signed in to the Creative Cloud Desktop with the same Adobe ID that you used to sign into Draw. The best thing to do is to log out of both, restart both, then log back in. (In Sketch you can sign out by tapping on the Sketch icon, then tapping on your name, then tapping Sign Out. On the desktop, click on the Creative Cloud icon, then the Gear icon, then Preferences, then Sign Out.)

Once everything's up-to-date and restarted, try sending again from the app.

Let me know how it goes.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful