6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2016 7:05 AM by MrRyanMonroe

lightroom mobile exports empty jpg

MrRyanMonroe

After the latest version of LR Mobile. When i go to export an image, it creates a blank jpg, 0px by 0px and 0kb (see video here https://goo.gl/photos/DDJJX655zd2Pvx5x8). Does anyone have an idea as to fix this. i have cleared data, deleted sync data from LR Desktop so it would re-sync, unistall the app then re-install the app. but nothing works. Thank you

• 1. Re: lightroom mobile exports empty jpg
          MrRyanMonroe Level 1

using a galaxy s6

• 2. Re: lightroom mobile exports empty jpg
            AbhiAdi Level 1

Hi Ryan,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are facing with the export. I am investigating the issue and I would like to ask you a few questions regarding this.

1. Are you facing this problem for every image you are exporting or with some? If this is problem is only there with some images, are these images locally available on your phone or it got synced from Oz?

2. What is the setting for the share? Is metadata share On or OFF?

3. Are you making an edit and then exporting or the image is exported as original?

4. What is the model number of your S6?

• 3. Re: lightroom mobile exports empty jpg
              MrRyanMonroe Level 1

abhiadi wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are facing with the export. I am investigating the issue and I would like to ask you a few questions regarding this.

1. Are you facing this problem for every image you are exporting or with some? If this is problem is only there with some images, are these images locally available on your phone or it got synced from Oz?

2. What is the setting for the share? Is metadata share On or OFF?

3. Are you making an edit and then exporting or the image is exported as original?

4. What is the model number of your S6?

1. So far every image i try does this (DNG and JPG). All images are local.

2. i have tried both on and off

3. again i have tried both.

4. sm-g920a

• 4. Re: lightroom mobile exports empty jpg
                AbhiAdi Level 1

Hi Ryan,

Could you provide us the diagnostic log for us to investigate further. Steps to take diagnostic log:

1. Do a full resolution export of an image.

2. After the export is done, long press on the Lr icon on Settings panel. This will generate the diagnostic log.

3. Wait for some time for the system to generate it.

4. Send the log through mail.

• 6. Re: lightroom mobile exports empty jpg
                  MrRyanMonroe Level 1

Fixed it. The directory where LRM was trying to save didn't exist so i created the directory again and all is great now. Not sure why LRM didn't re-create the directory