5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2016 5:20 AM by DovahkiinZor

Mac Installer Not Working (still)

DovahkiinZor

I had a long thread and a lot of discussion about this once before- the web-based installer is STILL not working for Flash player, and I see the distribution page is soon to go the way of the dodo, requiring a distribution license to download that installer from that page.
      This has become a problem, b/c I am STILL getting errors about outdated flash player and it being rendered inoperable and blocked, DESPITE that my about:plugins info and the flash test page give the same current version - trying to download the web installer is pointless as it never runs… it just hangs, like it was doing probably 10 months or so ago that I was on these forums trying to get it working.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you'd remove access to the only working installer some of us have when you KNOW that the problem has been ongoing for some time and has never been resolved.

Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 4.17.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 4.28.06 PM.png

Any ideas how to get flash to actually WORK again!? It's got the current version but apparently that is already flagged out of date and the web installer won't work. >:(