0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2016 4:22 AM by frankd30982560

Lightroom 5.7 and PS CS6 merge to HDR pro in PS does not work every time

frankd30982560

Hello,

I'm working with an i7 PC (32GB Ram) with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional.

Recently I did a complete reinstall of Windows and all my programs.

I'm working with Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 5.7

Since I reinstalled the programs  I use Camera Raw 9.1.1. If I remember correct, this was ACR 7.1 or 8.5 before my reinstall.

Now I have the following sporadic problem.

If I want to edit a HDR series of bracketed images with "merge in Photoshop to HDR pro" this works only sometimes.

In cases it is not working I have to do the following workaround to get it working again:

I have to change the Colormangement for RGB to "keep embedded profile" in Photoshop and restart PS and LR. Then the HDR Workflow is working.

But somehow this behaviour gets resetted with the shutdown and restart of the PC.Each time I restart my PC the HDR workflow does not work. I did not change any settings between to "PC on" sessions.

Colormanagement.jpg

Can someone please explain, if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a solution for this behaviour.

I never had this behaviour before I reinstalled my PC with the same Programs PS CS 6 and LR 5.7. The only difference seems to be the version of ACR which is now 9.1.1.

kind regards

Frank