2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2016 6:46 AM by thomasgate5way

error 400

thomasgate5way

I try to open project in adobe premiere 9 and I get error 400, adobe is unavailble.  Program won't open I am stuck project is due tomorrow  and I'm almost done and can't finish...How can a program on my hard drive not be available. ?  I have program on my drive...NOT the cloud..how can I not have access?

• 1. Re: error 400
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Was the project started on this same computer, using the same version of the program? And you haven't made any major changes, like upgrading to a new operating system?

Error 400 is a strange error code to receive. It's usually related to your web browser or server.

Meantime, you can try opening one of the project's backup files.  You'll find the backups in the same directory folder as your .prel project file, in a sub-folder called Adobe Premiere Elements Auto-Save.

But also see the discussion on your other related thread. I think there's more going on here than a simple project file corruption.

Can't log in. Titles disappear. Audio breaks up

• 2. Re: error 400
            thomasgate5way Level 1

same program...only have the one version, no upgrades.  It is a PC...is that the problem?

I've been editing at work with Final Cut Pro for 16 years without problem..Now try to do editing at home on my PC.   

Thanks

To: thomas gdisis <gateshop2@sbcglobal.net>

Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 8:15 AM

Subject:  error 400

error 400

created by Steve Grisetti in Premiere Elements - View the full discussionWas the project started on this same computer, using the same version of the program? And you haven't made any major changes, like upgrading to a new operating system?

Error 400 is a strange error code to receive. It's usually related to your web browser or server.

Meantime, you can try opening one of the project's backup files.  You'll find the backups in the same directory folder as your .prel project file, in a sub-folder called Adobe Premiere Elements Auto-Save. If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8609601#8609601 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8609601#8609601 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.