2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2016 7:22 PM by bryantjcoffey

MAJOR ISSUE!! anything adobe crashes my macbook pro, crazy colors, black and white squares, unable to restart computer.

maddyhasaquestion

MAJOR ISSUE! I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB. I'm having serious issues with anything Adobe "visual" (photoshop, after effects, premier, illustrator, etc all, except lightroom. When ever I begin working the applications crash and take my whole computer down too. Sometimes it's a hanging mouse and sometimes its a restart direct to the log in window. Sometimes its a colorful disaster with my screen shifting colors or showing black and white squares. Sometimes I have to go into recovery mode bacuse my computer won't even start up after a crash unless I run a disk repair (which also shows no issues of any kind). I've done two internet recoveries, four reinstalls each of mavericks, Yosemite and el capitan, plus 4 separate installs of all the adobe software straight from the creative cloud downloader. I've sent my mac in for diagnosis twice and they say it's in perfect working order. PLEASE HELP I love adobe!