Wondered if anyone out there can help me? Here's the
- Work in a Marketing / sales role supporting business
partners and field personnel
- I have built a couple of tools (in XLS format) for which I
want to build some training modules in flash format
- The training modules that are built will likely need to be
localized for other countries.
- Is captivate the best product for building the training
modules (assuming flash as output)?
- Do i need Flash as well?
- Assuming the training module is built in flash format, I am
assuming that I can provide the project to colleagues in other
parts of the world for localization if desired .. would this be a
As far as I can see Captivate will work very well for you.
Firstly you do not need Flash to run captivate. Second, you can
pass your project files to other colleagues and assuming they also
have captivate they can edit where need be.
Most importantly It's very easy to make and edit training
applications with captivate, meaning you can get you content out
quickly and you can be confident that you colleagues will be able
to easily edit it.