• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unresponsive plugin (Firefox)

Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The shockwave plugin installed in my computer is unresponsive everytime Firefox needs access to it. It doesn't even work when checking Flash player version at Adobe - Flash Player. I tried every solution I could find, but no avail:

- Tried Firefox in Safe Mode

- Tried another Firefox profile

- Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player

- Uninstalled and installed a previous version

- Disabled protected mode

- Disabled hardware acceleration

- Checked Firefox and Flash Player version are the latest (45.0.1 and 21.0.0.182, respectively)

-.Updated my graphics card

- Rebooted after most of the above mentioned

Those are all I can recall, although there may be more. I'm running Windows 7 64 bits.

Crash report: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/d6e3fb44-1b28-4012-8d10-363392160322

I sincerely can't think of anything else I can do to make it work, any ideas are appreciated.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please share a reproducible scenario and steps to reproduce the issue so that we can look into it.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The example I mentioned above is reproducible in this computer:

1. Install Adobe Flash Player

2. Visit Adobe - Flash Player

3. Wait for the flash video to show

4. A pop-up error appears reading something along the lines of: "Shockwave plugin is unresponsive", where I can choose to wait or to stop the plugin. Clicking on the former does nothing; after a few seconds, the same pop-up appears. This happens no matter how many times I choose to wait.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines