The shockwave plugin installed in my computer is unresponsive everytime Firefox needs access to it. It doesn't even work when checking Flash player version at Adobe - Flash Player. I tried every solution I could find, but no avail:
- Tried Firefox in Safe Mode
- Tried another Firefox profile
- Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player
- Uninstalled and installed a previous version
- Disabled protected mode
- Disabled hardware acceleration
- Checked Firefox and Flash Player version are the latest (45.0.1 and 126.96.36.199, respectively)
-.Updated my graphics card
- Rebooted after most of the above mentioned
Those are all I can recall, although there may be more. I'm running Windows 7 64 bits.
I sincerely can't think of anything else I can do to make it work, any ideas are appreciated.
Could you please share a reproducible scenario and steps to reproduce the issue so that we can look into it.
The example I mentioned above is reproducible in this computer:
1. Install Adobe Flash Player
2. Visit Adobe - Flash Player
3. Wait for the flash video to show
4. A pop-up error appears reading something along the lines of: "Shockwave plugin is unresponsive", where I can choose to wait or to stop the plugin. Clicking on the former does nothing; after a few seconds, the same pop-up appears. This happens no matter how many times I choose to wait.