2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2016 11:20 PM by Rob Shaver

    What/Where Is The Fly-out Menu for the Lightroom Histogram Menu?

    Rob Shaver Level 1

      I was reading this article about the Lightroom histogram panel and found this term "fly-out menu". I'm new to Lightroom but I think I know what she meant. I've searched high and low but can only find references to it, but nothing telling me what it looks like. Some of the docs call it a panel menu I think. In the Photoshop docs the show the panel menu but I just don't see a similar graphical "thing" in the Lightroom histogram panel. Anyway, I want to know how to change the histogram panel into the Compact, Expanded, or All Channels View. Any suggestions?