2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2016 10:54 AM by shiznit1994

CINEWARE C4D UHD monitor scaling issue

shiznit1994 Level 1

I can't seemed to find an answer on any of the C4D forums, so I thought I would try here. I have a 4K monitor and everything is fine in After Effects, I open up the C4D Lite through After Effects and the UI is so tiny... It was suggested to change the font sizes, but that is not changing the UI Icons... Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: CINEWARE C4D UHD monitor scaling issue
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details such as exact version info.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: CINEWARE C4D UHD monitor scaling issue
            shiznit1994 Level 1

UI scale should have nothing to do with system specs, and some programs automatically have UHD scaling built in for example After Effect CC2015 does (when it launches it says it is launching for UHD), but CS6 and earlier does not.. But hay who doesn't like sharing their computer spec, and if it helps fix this then whatever will help.

Gigabyte x79-up4 Motherboard

i7-4820K CPU

32 gb RAM (crucial basilisk)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (MSI) 4 gb RAM (All drivers are up to date) GPU

2- Samsung evo 840 SSD's raid for OS/apps (OS Windows 10)

1- Samsung evo 850 for adobe cache

3TB Storage Drive

ASUS PB287Q 4k UHD LED Monitor

Adobe CC2015 installed After Effects CC2015, C4D Lite R16

Normal fixes for programs without UHD scale support have not helped. (example google chrome requires you to find the program in the systems folder and right click to bring up the program properties and then uncheck "disable display scaling on high DPI settings")

Windows 10 options have you scale the monitor to 200% so that windows UI is at normal size.

I have sent in a support ticket into Maxon, but I am not sure it will get answered as C4D Lite is not an option under their support topics.