3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2009 8:56 AM by BruceTheOne

Is Adobe CS4 Full of Bugs?

Phantom.Knight
      Almost every Adobe CS4 product I use, is giving me some sort of problems.

Fireworks CS4 is constantly giving me 'error occurred' or 'internal error' message. It doesn’t matter if the file is large or small, with one page or 4 pages. I have lost some work due to this problem so now I crl+s every minute, it is really annoying.

Flash CS4 keeps crashing randomly with no obvious reason

Indesign CS4 is behaving strangely after some use, either menu doesn’t work well or you can’t change or select font etc, so I have to close and restart the application.

After effects CS4 crashes etc.

So overall I am really unhappy with CS4 products. Since this is a Fireworks forum has any one got a solution regarding the error occured messages?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Is Adobe CS4 Full of Bugs?
          o1ukg5mc1p
          I am also extremely frustrated with the CS4 upgrade. I have had countless issues with Fireworks since it became an Adobe product. Sporadic crashing, "out of memory" errors. Anytime I move a text object the frame will shift inconsistently. I can no longer convert text to paths without the result looking terrible.

I would really like to see Adobe commit to resolving some of the more noticeable bugs (text engine), or even let us know they are working on a fix.
          • 2. Re: Is Adobe CS4 Full of Bugs?
            Level 7
            That'll be CS5 . . . and $999 please

"garthk" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:gnk69s$f1k$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > I would really like to see Adobe commit to resolving some of the more
            > noticeable bugs (text engine), or even let us know they are working on a
            > fix.
            >

• 3. Re: Is Adobe CS4 Full of Bugs?
              BruceTheOne
              I Agree, since Adobe acquired Macromedia, who were far far better at creating the software, and would actually bother making the effort to test stuff before shipping it out the door!!, Still using Dreamweaver 8 Works like a dream lol!! Far better than cs1, 2, 3 or 4.

Recently bought a copy of fireworks CS4, the bloody thing keeps crashing and now it has decided that it will ask me to accept the license aggreement when I load it up and then just crash!! thats it.. back to fireworks for the moment!!!!! Stupid bloody retards Adobe are!!! should be shot!