0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2016 5:39 PM by davea77309054

After Effects CC 2015 aerender "Disk Full" on a NAS with plenty of space.

davea77309054

Hey everyone,

I'm running AE CC 2015 on the latest update available through the CC Application Manager.  We're running AE on OS X 10.10.5 (14F11605) on a 14,2 Late 2013 27" iMac "Best."  We're hosting all the assets for this AE project on a shared volume managed by a 2014 Mac Mini with the same version of OS X and OS X Server application over an AFP connection to the aforementioned iMac and 12-20 (depending on the week) other artists are also working on directories off this volume in other CC applications. 

Recently I've had artists getting the error

"After Effects warning:  logged one error --- "error: Rendering error while writing to file "/Volumes/<insertpath>.mov" Disk Full.  The file may be damaged or corrupted. (-1610153463)"

I've also seen similar error messages from artists working in Photoshop, but it's usually referred to generically as a "Disk Error" in Photoshop.

Most of the time we're completely fine, but these sorts of errors pop up frequently enough in the past two weeks for me to sit down and really take some time to troubleshoot further.

I appreciate any help.