2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2016 6:13 AM by oblivionrpg

Awesome app: Are you planning on adding more functionality in the future (4K output)?

oblivionrpg

Hi, first of all I love the app. The UX is perfect for editing small clips on the go.

You have recently added 1080p support - thank you!. Are you planning on having 4K output any time soon? It seems a waste that my 4K clips get reduced to 1080p...

Are you goind to add more functions? I would love to see a panning feature, different aspect ratio, maybe even video stabilization feature? Also ability to create custom looks..

I just want to know if this is a final product or if you are going to iprove further... I would gladly pay, if some pro functions were available...

• 1. Re: Awesome app: Are you planning on adding more functionality in the future (4K output)?
          bronwyn-lewis Adobe Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for downloading Premiere Clip and for your feedback! We love hearing feedback from users, and will be continuing to improve the app and feature set, so please keep the ideas coming!

The team has noted your request for 4K export, supporting different aspect ratios, and video stabilization. Regarding a panning feature, do you mean a pan effect on still images, or did you have something else in mind?

Regarding the ability to create custom Looks, you can do so using Adobe Capture CC (download for iOS or Android). Capture CC allows you to create a custom Look based on a photo or live scene, make adjustments to it, including setting a color for a mid-tone shift and adjusting intensity. Once you save the Look to a Library, you can access it in Premiere Clip by tapping on Looks > My Library and selecting the library where you saved your custom Look.

We'd love to see what you are making with Premiere Clip. Share your #MadeWithClip videos with us by tweeting to @PremiereClip.

Thanks,

Bronwyn

• 2. Re: Awesome app: Are you planning on adding more functionality in the future (4K output)?
            oblivionrpg Level 1

Hello,

sorry for late reply.

What I ment was: sometimes I make static videos and then zoom a little and move the camera this way so the shot is stable and dynamic at once. I do this in normal Premiere Pro. It would be nice to have this feature in Clip as well.

Jirka.