4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2016 1:14 AM by hans-g.

les trois toursb73858420

If i buy the creative suite, all my mac with the same id can use the creative suite ?

or one pay is just for one mac ?

• 1. Re: Hello
          hans-g. Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Adobe has prepared these links:

http://www.adobe.com/products/cs6/faq.html >>>  Can I distribute a Creative Suite 6 edition across multiple users or computers? >>>  The software license agreement accompanying your product may entitle you to install and activate the software on two systems with certain restrictions. The product license agreement for Creative Suite 6 does not allow you to install the components of a single suite edition across multiple computers. See the software license agreement for more information.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/end-user-license-agreements-faq.html >>> Can I use my software on two computers? >>> If you own, or are the primary user of, a single-user- or volume-license Adobe product that is installed on a computer at work, you can also install and use the software on one secondary computer of the same platform at home or on a portable computer. However, you may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers. No more than one user can use a single-user-license Adobe product. Note: AVL customers have to buy two different licenses to use both operating systems, even if they have two different computers. They can use the same license on another computer (not simultaneously) only with the same platform at home. For more information regarding Adobe's activation policy, including recent changes,

see activation and deactivation help.

• 2. Re: Hello

... maybe you need these informations in French language (only the second source):

Forum aux questions (FAQ) | Adobe Creative Suite

• 3. Re: Hello
              les trois toursb73858420 Level 1

I have an another question : in 2014 i buy adobe photoshop element 11 by the apple store.

Now when I want use APE11 it's impossible to registered the file create.

I must go to force cancel.

What i must do ? thank

• 4. Re: Hello

because your original question is answered, you should open a new thread. It's a better possibility to grab attention for your recent request.