1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 24, 2016 7:19 AM by dj_paige

Since last update when importing  image directly into  Lightroom, the metadata will display the correct focal length, but will not display the lens information, Lightroom reports this only as "unknown lens,", The lens info is in the meta data..........whe

nativeorleanian

Since last update when importing  image directly into  Lightroom, the metadata will display the correct focal length, but will not display the lens information, Lightroom reports this only as "unknown lens,", The lens info is in the meta data..........when editing an image  from LR in PS then saving, the lens info magically appears. This poses a workflow issue for those who might have used multiple lenses on a shoot.... Whats the status on this issue? I shoot with Nikon D800......thnx  https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/camera-raw-9-5-lens-information-aux -lens-metadata-field-missing-on-import?topic-reply-list[settings][filter_by]=company_promo ted  I have posted this on LIGHTROOM FB page, they instructed me to send to you.  Needless to say this is a huge issue for workflow, and rolling back my light room is not an option because every time he do that it takes two days to get it right and I don't have any more time to waste so I appreciate some type of response as soon as possible