2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2016 9:06 PM by andrewe2

Premiere Elements 14 DVD Burn problem

andrewe2

The DVD I burn won't play on any DVD player. In my old version 12 there was a preset option of NTSC widescreen which is no longer in v 14 where did it go? Discs I burn in v 12 work on DVD players but ones in v 14 won't. What am I missing? Is there a setting I have wrong?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 14 DVD Burn problem
          andrewe2 Level 1

Here's an update on the problem which appears to point to either a setting on PRE 14 or problem with Windows 10:

I have two computers both running PRE 14 now, both Dells I can burn a DVD on the Win 7 one and it plays fine in a DVD player, when I burn a DVD on the Win 10 one it won't play on a DVD player - it's not the DVD drive because when I bring an iso image over from the Win 10 version and burn it on the Win 7 machine it doesn't play in the DVD player either. To verify that it isn't the burner on Win 10 I burned an image from the Win 7 machine and it worked fine so problem seems to be centered on the Win 10 machine.

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 14 DVD Burn problem
            andrewe2 Level 1

For some unknown reason it's working okay - a mystery - could be some questionable blank DVDs