3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2016 8:23 AM by JimHess

Develop screen issue

rachelb32235401

On my develop screen my photo looks neon, like I used some kind of filter/plugin. I must have hit a wrong button and I don't know how to undo it so that my photo will look like what it really is.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem is still there. Everything else seems to be working. It's just the view in develop is off and I don't know how to reset it. I even have a screen shot in work, but it doesn't seem like I can share it here. How can I reset this?  I have a screen shot but it seems I can't post it here. On my develop screen my photo looks neon, like I used some kind of filter/plugin. I must have hit a wrong button and I don't know how to undo it so that my photo will look like what it really is.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem is still there. Everything else seems to be working. It's just the view in develop is off and I don't know how to reset it. I even have a screen shot in work, but it doesn't seem like I can share it here. I'm a beginner.  Help, please?

Message was edited by: Rachel Bellenoit