I am working on a RoboHelp 5.0 project, gen-ing in WebHelp,
with CSHelp. The CSHelp portion of the project is not working. I
wondered if my sequence of steps is wrong.
• Created parent.
• Created child 1, assigned mapID. . Created child 2,
• Opened the parent, and checked the Locked checkbox on
the BSSCDefault.h screen.
• In each child, the Edit map ID screen displays blue
• In the parent, the BSSCDefault.h screen displays
yellow locked icons.
• I merged the children to the parent project.
• Gened, Published, and Saved the parent.
• Gened, Published, and Saved each child..
• Merged all the contents of each child BSSCDefault.h
into the parent BSSCDefault.h, placing them in numeric ascending
• Opened the parent, selected MAP FILES, and exported
the file to the desktop to later present to my developer. File is
All child .ALI files are complete. My developer says that the
CSHelp does not work.