2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2016 8:22 PM by dabrovnijk

Unable to pay or cancel subscription.

dabrovnijk

Every month it is the same problem with paying for the subscription, it is due 21st each month and it takes several days before the subscription is payed.

The information have always been correct about my credit card.

After a chat-session I get the response that in addition to the 5 days I have waited now I may have to wait another 24hours, and perhaps the problem have been sorted.

I am also made aware that it is impossible to cancel the subscription due to the problem I described above.

Paypal, Microsoft and other companies are able to use the credit card within minutes if not within seconds but not Adobe.

I want to know when a transaction is made and not by chance that it will occur in the following days or weeks, today it will be a week since the transaction should have been done according to the payment plan for the subscription.

Additionally I want to be able to cancel the subscription and be able to actually remove my credit card information.

• 1. Re: Unable to pay or cancel subscription.
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

• 2. Re: Unable to pay or cancel subscription.
            dabrovnijk Level 1

Yes, this is an open forum and not Adobe support... (I am not sure why you chose to put an ellipsis there yourself,

but for the sake of both being as polite as one should be we should both assume that you and I mean the exact

same thing and nothing derogatory to each other.)

While you mention other times as the chat would be open you may have a problem with someone

operating the chat as it was open mere minutes before I originally posted my question, and hopefully

that problem do not include a breach in security. (Please note that I did not use any ellipsis here.)

Let me rephrase it.

Why is Adobe unable to process a payment within a weeks time, why are Adobe not able to cancel a subscription

and why are they not able to let the users actually remove credit card information?