0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2009 9:21 AM by あだ名

I was trying to post something on the illustrator forum today only to find out that I don’t have access to that forum? Why do I need a separate login for every Adobe forum? It stands to reason that many flash users probably have creative suites, and therefore would like access to other forums (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) without the hassle of setting up another account.

Anyhow, I was trying to upgrade illustrator and wanted to share my frustration with this process (I imagine the Flash Upgrade system would be the same).

https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&view=ols_prod&category=/Appl ications/Illustrator&distributionMethod=UPGRADE&nr=0&promoid=DXKXN#

1. Following the upgrade path, I finally land on the above page. Funny how the shopping cart defaults to the most expensive "full" version (remember I want the cheaper upgrade).
      2. I currently have the trial version of the software, so really I just need the product key. This is not specifically addressed on this wepage.
      3. There is no list of FAQs (e.g. do I need my CS3 license to upgrade?).
      4. The Upgrade Eligibility item just displays a list of prices (which I already saw to get to this webpage).

I really think Adobe could/should improve this process.