We're aware of the first issue and are investigating on its fix. It appears to happen specifically when working with a Wacom on a Mac machine. You can go back to using Animate CC 220.127.116.11 version for now until the fix is available.
For the second problem, you may want to elaborate a bit more and report it here - Feature Request/Bug Report Form
Where can I download the older Animate CC version? Would you be able to send me a link to Animate CC 18.104.22.168 please?
Don’t worry Nipun, I’ve worked out how to download the older version!
The fix for this issue is now available with Animate CC 2015.2 release!
Please update your copy of Animate CC to the latest(22.214.171.124) using your Creative Cloud Desktop application. Sign-out & Sign-in in case if you do not see Animate CC 2015.2 in your Creative Cloud app.
This release also offers you the following features
- Pattern brushes
- Frame picker
- Layer transparency
- Improved web publishing options
- Merging JSON/JS code
- Support for transparent canvas background
- HiDPI compatible HTML5 canvas output
- Responsive scaling
- Transparent and responsive OAMs
- Author-time bitmap snapping
- Preloader in HTML5 canvas
- HTML5 canvas publish template improvements
- JSAPI support to import and export HTML templates for canvas documents
- Publish canvas assets to root folder
- Center stage
- Other enhancements