1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 31, 2016 10:09 PM by Mylenium

    What is this effect called (plug-in)?


      I've been seeing editors use this kaleidoscope/mirroring effect, where they zoom out of their original compostion and zoom in (the mirror not being a part of the original comp, sort of like cc repe tile). I was wondering whether this is a plug-in and how to achieve this. Here is an image:



      Please ignore the zooming, but it looks like this. Thank you!