19 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2016 4:10 PM by ssprengel

Lightroom CC 2015.5 - Photomerge "Unknown Errors Occurred"

Effectsfreak Level 1

As a preface, I know there have been a few topics regarding this subject posted here in the past. I have yet to find any helpful advice in them.

So, on to the issue...

My specs:

Intel i7 3770k

Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard

Corsair 32 GB DDR3 RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 FTW

Windows 10 - 64 bit

Lightroom CC 2015.5

Up until about a week ago, Lightroom functioned completely normally. Then I suddenly started getting the "Unknown Errors Occurred" in the HDR and Photomerge windows, regardless of which photos I choose, be it different file types, resolutions, and even photos that have worked successfully in the past. Should I try to click another setting beyond just closing the window, Lightroom crashes.

To my knowledge, there haven't been any Lightroom updates between when I recall the functions last working and now. These photos also all successfully merge in both Camera Raw and Photoshop, and I've had no errors in any other software that I commonly use...so I'm not inclined to think that it's a hardware issue.

I've tried turning of the "Use Graphics Processor" feature, clearing my caches, and most other things I could think of short of reinstalling (which, given my abysmal internet speed, I view as a last resort).

Does anyone have any suggestions?