2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2016 2:55 PM by alessiocontedesign

how to set "selected button status"?

alessiocontedesign

Hi all,

I'm working on some elearning animations. I have always used Flash ( when It was called in that way) as designer, editing timeline because I'm a monkey with the code. Now I'm using Animate but my code knowledge got to ZERO.

Unfortunately for me, I need to insert some interactivity in my file but I don't know how.

Here the details:

the file starts with a bottom bar with two buttons (menu). You have to push on one of them to start one of the two animation.

I used the old solution of GotoandPlay in the first frame and it was generated by Animate in:

this.button_lati.addEventListener("click", fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_2.bind(this));

function fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_2()

{

this.gotoAndPlay(70);

}

this.button_poligoni.addEventListener("click", fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_3.bind(this));

function fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_3()

{

this.gotoAndPlay(610);

}

The system works but when one of the animations starts, there is no "selected status" feedback of the button pressed. How can I set it?

I used the button symbol to create that, so I have setted graphically the status but I don't know I can call through code.

Thank you