9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2016 9:06 AM by RBuster

Trying to understand the phonegap build process

RBuster

I'm trying to build an APK. Last night I imported the zip file and fixed the errors. As I intend only to build an APK then I didn't insert the iOS/windows keys. I tried to wait the end of the process but it was late and I leave it. Today, when I opened the project, the iOS button was showed as red and the android (build bar??) continues to loading/building indefinitely. Is it right?

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 07.36.16.png

Edited: I removed the app an created other. Now I'm getting : Upload Error: Malformed Config.xml

It's happened after I include the splash screen / icons / cordova game plugin informations:

<icon src="icon36.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="ldpi" />

<icon src="icon48.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="mdpi" />

<icon src="icon72.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="hdpi" />

<icon src="icon96.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="xhdpi" />

<gap:splash src="splash_426x320.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="ldpi" />

<gap:splash src="splash_470x320.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="mdpi" />

<gap:splash src="splash_640x480.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="hdpi" />

<gap:splash src="splash_960x720.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="xhdpi" />

<gap:plugin name="cordova-plugin-game" source="npm" >

<param name="APP_ID" value="XXXXXXXXXXXX" />

</gap:plugin>

I didn't find any reference about how to include these plugins:

- cordova-plugin-inappbrowser

- cordova-plugin-splashscreen

- cordova-plugin-device

I think that in this way but I'm not sure:

<gap:plugin name="cordova-plugin-inappbrowser" source="npm" />

<gap:plugin name="cordova-plugin-splashscreen" source="npm" />

<gap:plugin name="cordova-plugin-device" source="npm" />

Can anyone confirm it?

A last doubt: Phonegap for desktop does everything that Phonegap Build does?

Thanks in advance.