0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2016 1:16 PM by juliep79035541

I am a teacher. I create close reading resources for students and sell them online as secured PDF documens for between $3-7 for minimal profit. I sell maybe 54 a year, if that. I like to use authentic photos  as a small accent photo on a page with written

juliep79035541

I am a teacher. I create close reading resources for students and sell them online as secured PDF documens for between $3-7 for minimal profit. I sell maybe 54 a year, if that. I like to use authentic photos  as a small accent photo on a page with written text that I have written. For example, in a close read on sharks, I would include a 3x3 picture of a Great White shark so students know what one looks like.  Can I use a standard license for this? I could not afford $80 per image and I'm certainly not a major publishing company making million of this. These resources are posted on an online marketplace for teacher that markets to other teachers. It's sort of like ebay, but there is no bartering or bidding on pricing.  It's a set price.  The work and images are put in a secured PDF, locked with a password, so the images cannot be "lifted", they can only be used within the written piece as intended. A customer pays through paypal or with a credit card and receives the file as a downloadable PDF printable file.