• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Simple Online Form And Appointment Schedule ??

Apr 02, 2016 Apr 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I am currently going through some modifications to my business website and was thinking of possibly having a inactive section for users where they could potentially fill in the details and book and appointment online using the spaces that was available. Obviously the appointments with a consultant that was already taken would show up in a different colour ect.

I know that there is a lot of tools out there that can do this kind of thing for wordpress sites using various plugins. But i wanted to create one using a bit more imagination, just a few little features that made it different, stand out and be more eye catching. Just simple things like slide transactions between clicks and the way texts appears in the form ect.

Would i be going down the right kind of road to create this kind of feature by using Adobe Products? Mostly i was thinking this because i know that online games require flash player and it would be a similar kind of thing to create i guess? Would Flash Builder be the right product? I must admit i am not the best at this kind of thing but i have a few friends who have a better idea than me. I just need to purchase the software for them.

My website is SEO Global Networks and as you can see a lot of the transactions on the page are very smooth and fluent. i would also like my new feature to be.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines