• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I transfer my books from the Digital Editions to my reader?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I can´t transfer the books that are in the Digital Editions to my reader. Help me please,

Regards

!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the pc aplication it is not possible to eliminate or create collections in the reader.I can only do that in the pc but  not to transfer the complete collection to the device.I could copy a book in my reader device but I could not put it in the correct collection, I mean, the book is in the reader but as any other book.The question is how can I manage this from the pc to modify it in the reader?Kind regards,Maricel

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail para Android

El lun., abr. 4, AM a 2:57, Nanaky<forums_noreply@adobe.com> escribió:

How can I transfer my books from the Digital Editions to my reader?

created by Nanaky in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion

What happens exactly?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8652389#8652389 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8652389#8652389

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can not move collection only single ebooks. Collection can you only create in Digital Edition and some Readers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines