3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2016 7:42 AM by marjantrajkovski

Adobe animate HTMl5 google clicktag button

sayeeds62664424

I am hoping somewhere here can help me as its very urgent I have this issue fixed.

I just made an banner ad using Adobe animate, I need to add a clickthrough button(clicktag)

Can someone tell me how to achieve this?

At the moment I have a movie clip called "movieClip_1"

I have given this an action which I copy and pasted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this.movieClip_1.addEventListener("click", fl_MouseClickHandler_2.bind(this));

function fl_MouseClickHandler_2()

{

// Start your custom code

// This example code displays the words "Mouse clicked" in the Output panel.

clickTag = window.location.search.substring(1).split("clickTag=")[1];

window.open(clickTag);

// End your custom code

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It almost works but the issue is that when I click on the button it opens multiple tabs instead of just 1.

I am also getting this warning when publishing it

Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (10)

Content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system.