• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pop-Up Colors in Compiled File

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH HTML x5, generating HTML help. Once I click a pop-up it changes color. However, when I compile, the compiled version still shows the changed color. I want all pop-ups to return to the unvisited color (blue) in my compiled file. How do I accomplish this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009
It is your links that are changing colour rather than popups. Go to IE and clear your history.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is your links that are changing colour rather than popups. Go to IE and clear your history.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked perfect - just to be sure I understand - I will need to clear my history before I compile the finished version I will send out to my users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That will ensure the links show as unvisited. It seems it ought not to be necessary so perhaps one of the CHM users here can confirm?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

CHM user here. Your history is just that. Your history. The file should be dandy on any new machines.

For what it's worth, I tend to code the CSS for all my CHM files so the links never change color.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your quick and enlightening reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. CHM user here too. My users would kill you, Rick - they like all the pretty colors.

Sigh....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp