6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2016 1:20 AM by Beverley Gray

Dollar Photo Migrate option is $ 9.99/month for 1 year for 10 images / month BUT the agreement says only 1 month not 1 year. Please confirm

Tim Allen123

The Q & A on DPC is very clear on the option - but when I tried to migrate in Adobe - and I have creative cloud. it only permits the $10/ month for 1 month not 1 year.

I am not interested in 1 month,  how can I make it the 1 year per the notice on DPC

FROM DPC FAQ:

• $9.99 per month for 10 images per month for 1 year
      • Additional downloads will cost $0.99 during the promotion

In addition, all your Dollar Photo Club unused downloads will be automatically transferred to Adobe Stock.

Please note that unused downloads transferred to Adobe Stock will be valid for 1 year, and that after 1 year, unless cancelled, your subscription will be billed at the standard subscription rate.

*Note that in some countries, the purchase from Adobe Stock is not possible. However users in these countries can still transfer their unused Dollar Photo Club downloads and license creative assets from Adobe Stock with these downloads. Note that unused downloads transferred to Adobe Stock will be valid for 1 year.