2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2016 2:43 AM by Beverley Gray

So dollar photo club members who have a creative cloud account are getting screwed?

flagstonesm

I got the email from DPC saying I was eligible to transfer to Adobe and get 10 downloads a month for $9.99 for a year.

Once I logged in with my DPC details, it basically takes away the offer.

The only thing I am eligible for is 10 downloads a month for $29.99

Nice little bait and switch.

That's a horrible deal.

I won't be doing that.

• 1. Re: So dollar photo club members who have a creative cloud account are getting screwed?
          jenlynnb Level 1

I did not experience the same issue. I followed the prompts from the separate DPC email which helps to transfer unused DPC credits. You should contact Adobe because the $9.99/month deal for the next year worked with no issues on my part. The email I used to transfer is quoted below:

Dear Dollar Photo Club Member,

After a fantastic couple of years, we are writing to let you know that Dollar Photo Club will terminate its service on April 15th, 2016.

But there's good news!
          You are able to transfer your unused downloads to Adobe Stock, valid for a year, absolutely free.
          Any downloads not transferred before this date will expire.

And even more for you
          We are so invested in our community; we’re offering you a unique promotion on Adobe Stock with similar conditions: $0.99 per image through an annual plan of 10 images for $9.99/month, valid for the first year.

This offer can only be redeemed before the transfer of your unused downloads.

Transfer my downloads

Once your downloads are transferred, your Dollar Photo Club account will be terminated.

More information on our FAQ.

Best regards
          Dollar Photo Club/Adobe Stock

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: So dollar photo club members who have a creative cloud account are getting screwed?
            Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi flagstonesm

We have an issue where customers with a CC subscription are currently unable to redeem the DPC offer - check this thread for details/updates - Re: Problem redeeming $9.99 Dollar Photo Club Offer

When this has been resolved you will be able to get the $9.99 offer as a DPC customer.

Thanks

Bev