Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Win10 - installation failes at 60-64%

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey lindsayn16182100.

i get the same error on Windows 10 Home 64bit...

it gets to around 60-64 % and says it that it failed... after that i only can click on finish, mini.... and close.... when i click on close or finish it close down the installer and deletes it, and gets my to this website " Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier " i have looked at all of the fixes there but none worked.....

Please help me...

Greeting

Victor (A.K.A Enchanted_Gold)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Since your issue is on Windows 10, I branched it to a new discussion thread, as the discussion thread you posted to was for OS X, not Windows.

In order to troubleshoot further, I'll need the following information:

• Browser, including version
  • Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs
  • FlashInstall.log files saved at C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall.log AND C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall.log

Upload the 4 log files to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How to share a document, or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require a log-in to access.  Post the link to the uploaded files in you reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines