8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2016 12:14 PM by trshaner

I have an event soon that wants 4x6 prints given to attendees that has a supplied logo in one corner and my generated title across the bottom of the rest of the print. I was able to save both logo and title separately in the Identity Plate but I can't get

alanh9307519

I have an event soon that wants 4x6 prints given to attendees during the event with a supplied logo box in one corner and my generated title across the bottom of the rest of the print. At this point I have both saved in the Identity Plate of the Lightroom Print Module and have been trying to get them in place on a template. It wants to let me place one or the other on the photo template but not both (which I need). How can I get both on a template and then save that template so I can just pull it up and start shooting out prints during the event? I'm not WiFi on peripherals yet so I plan on importing to Lightroom from the SD card through my Macbook and then going wired to a new Epson photo printer. The test prints I have been able to get out look good with either the logo box or the title across the bottom but I really need both on the prints for my client. Thanks.