17 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2016 10:07 AM by dokarpov

Sync

dokarpov

there is sync function? I deleted "Adobe capture CC" application, reinstalled, and what i see? There is no my library! It's empty! I'm glad I haven't delete my illustrator draw on the phone, cause I have great big projects there, but their size is 2gb ! My iPhone is 16gb, and it's the biggest app on it!!! How can I syncronyze?

• 1. Re: Sync
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Dokarpov,

There is a sync function in all the apps. You must be connected to a wifi connection for your work to sync. And it's never a good idea to uninstall an app until you've checked that your work is synced to Creative Cloud. I suspect, if you had been connected to a wireless connection at any time when you were using Adobe Capture CC, that your work will have synced. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for it to upload to your device again after a new version of the app has been installed.

You can check to see what's synced by logging in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com. For your Capture CC assets, navigate to My Assets - Libraries and for your Draw work,  My Assets - Mobile Creations - Draw.

One thing: Unless you're using the Creative Cloud versions of our desktop apps, and you send your work to Illustrator or Photoshop CC, don't delete your projects from the Draw app. If you delete it from the app (or the web), your work will be permanently deleted.

Hope that helps.

Sue.

• 2. Re: Sync
            dokarpov Level 1

thank you for fast answer! Now I see, my files in Adobe Capture has uploaded.

I used Adobe Draw app during a few months and was very happy to open new creative methods, but some days ago storage in my phone became full. I removed old projects and checked, but situation was the same. Now my Adobe Draw application is 6,6 gb, it's 1/2 part of all my iPhone storage, and I can't delete application to delete cache. I have only one protect and expect, that it cannot take 6,6 gb.

• 3. Re: Sync

Hi Dokarpov.

It's 6.6gb and you have only ONE drawing?

When you look on http://assets.adobe.com is your drawing synced there? Fully? Let me know if it is, I think I may want you to try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. But don't delete the app if your work is not synced.

Sue.

• 4. Re: Sync
                dokarpov Level 1

my work is not synced completely. And in "assets" I can see only .png, not .ai file

• 5. Re: Sync
                  dokarpov Level 1

image.pngimage.png

• 6. Re: Sync

Dokarpov.

Don't worry about the file format. But, I would like you to keep your phone open over a wireless connection until your drawing syncs completely to Creative Cloud. It won't be a .ai file (the only way to get a .ai file is to send to Illustrator CC), but as long as it's synced to that folder at assets.adobe.com you'll be able to open it again in Draw and work on it.

Can you do me a favor and send me a screenshot of where you're seeing that Draw is using 6.6gb on your device? I want to show it to our engineers.

Sue.

• 7. Re: Sync
                      dokarpov Level 1

Thank you,

I will wait then it will sync, after I will reinstall the application, and after reinstalling I will sync again?

image.png

• 8. Re: Sync

After you see that all your work is synced, try signing out of Draw, restarting your device, and signing back in (make sure you sign in with the same Adobe ID; many people have more than one ID and inadvertently sign in with the wrong one).

Let me know how it goes. (I've forwarded your screenshot to the engineering team.

Sue.

• 9. Re: Sync
                          dokarpov Level 1

Thank you. I will do it then I have a wi-fi, now I have only mobile data, and it's not synchronize

• 10. Re: Sync

Sounds good. Just let me know how it goes.

Sue.

• 11. Re: Sync
                              dokarpov Level 1

Coping is done. My files takes 13mb in creative cloud. can I log out from my account and reinstall application Adobe Draw?image.pngimage.png

• 12. Re: Sync

Yep.

But instead of uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling, try... signing out of the app, restarting, signing back in first.

Let me know if that settles the 6.6gb storage problem on your device. If it doesn't, you might have to uninstall it.

Sue.

• 13. Re: Sync
                                  dokarpov Level 1

Now it's not 6,6 gb, but also much space used by appimage.png

• 14. Re: Sync

That storage looks a lot better (my app size is 68.5mb, so... higher than yours by a bit).

You know... I just noticed you're using version 3.2 of the app. Will you update? We just released a new version this afternoon that had some bug fixes. You should see it on your device.

Sue.

• 15. Re: Sync
                                      dokarpov Level 1

Thank you, Sua! Hope your engenders will do "remove cache" button or fix this problem some another way.

• 16. Re: Sync

Dokarpov,

Glad it's resolved. It hasn't happened during testing, so thanks for helping bring it to our attention.

Did you update to the most recent version of Draw?

Sue.

• 17. Re: Sync
                                          dokarpov Level 1

Yes, I did, thank you