• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site cannot be accessed or deleted

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Along with my Muse subscription I get five slots for active websites with business catalyst, one of the slots is occupied by a site I deleted over a year ago and now there does not seem to be any way to free this slot up.

TOPICS
Going live

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

I am assuming you have a partner portal -- access it from there, using the system domain if the old expired domain is still attached.

If not, you might need to talk to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are right - delete it and you lose it if I understand the rules.  But you can rename the site, rename the system URL, and replace all the content for a different site -- it will just have old statistics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot access it at all, when I try from the admin panel it just tells me it cannot be accessed. I don't want the site, I just want to be able to re-use the slot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming you have a partner portal -- access it from there, using the system domain if the old expired domain is still attached.

If not, you might need to talk to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I have to call them as they do not respond to chat or email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines