2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2016 9:33 AM by delshereeg72097511

Is there a way to migrate my lightboxes from Dollar Photo Club to Adobe Stock?

delshereeg72097511

I wish they had warned me before migrating that I'd lose access to DPC and all my saved images. I had a ton of images saved in DPC and now can't get access to them. I wish they had warned me before migrating that I'd lose access to DPC and all my saved images. I need specific models and images for books covers, trailers, and promo materials, and everything I had saved to light boxes are gone now. This is really frustrating because I had no warning at all. I'm not even sure how to go about trying to find everything again.

• 1. Re: Is there a way to migrate my lightboxes from Dollar Photo Club to Adobe Stock?
          rgibbs001 Level 2

I feel Adobe badly misled us by calling the move from DPC to Adobe an account "migration". It's nothing of the kind, just a transfer of unused credits. I've lost previous purchases at DPC that I had yet to download. I don't have copies of some of the licence agreements. I'd spent hours collating images for a future project. It's all lost. I believe Adobe should immediately change the process so that a clear warning pops up so that customers know they're going to lose their DPC account. I did put up my own warning a few days ago, but that relied on DPC customers coming here first before "migrating". *** WARNING *** Dollar Photo Club "Migration"

• 2. Re: Is there a way to migrate my lightboxes from Dollar Photo Club to Adobe Stock?
            delshereeg72097511 Level 1

I completely agree with you. I do book cover artwork, and I had everything grouped according to book series I was working on, now I can't find some of those images again! That was a ton of work collecting images that's all lost now. And, like you said, there's no history of my previously purchased images on AS either. This wasn't a migration at all. I'm having to start from scratch now and it's very frustrating. This could have been handled WAY better. Why did they have to close my DPC account and block access? I get taking away the option to download, but I needed those light boxes and access to previously purchased images.