• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

view button cart goes nowhere

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've set up a shop with catalogs and products. I can add a product to the cart, but clicking view cart...nothing happens. I'm missing something?

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You will need to provide a lot more information then the above. A link really would be helpful to see.
It will be down to how you have implemented it, if you just manually made a cart link and implemented it with the right module etc then it will not work, but without knowing what you have done or seeing it... Its any ones guess unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did it manually and added the link. You can view the setup at this link: http://www.knowcandida.com/index-alt.html  go to products, add to cart, then click view cart...you get nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are linking too there or doing. IS this a template? The link you manually made does not link to the BC cart page.

There is a module for this:
module_shoppingcartsummary | Business Catalyst Developers

Or you just do a link to the cart page as the link in this module has (which you can get by putting the module in your template/page to see how it looks)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is a template, this is what I have in the code

<a href="#shoppingcart" data-content="test" data-placement="bottom" data-trigger="hover" data-html="true" data-toggle="popover" id="view-cart-btn"><em class="icon-shopping-cart"></em> View Cart</a>

</div>

<div id="cart-summary-hidden" style="display: none;">

{module_shoppingcartsummary,true,}

</div>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the full content holder for that section. I'm missing something on how to set the link.

<div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="myDefaultNavbar1">

<ul class="nav navbar-nav">

<li class="active"><a href="/index.html">Home</a></li>

<li><a href="/candida-overgrowth">Know Candida</a></li>

<li class="dropdown"> <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" role="button" aria-expanded="false" aria-haspopup="true">Products <span class="caret"></span></a>

<ul class="dropdown-menu">

<li><a href="/kits/kit-1">Kit One</a></li>

<li><a href="/kits/kit-2">Kit Two</a></li>

<li><a href="/kits/kit-3">Kit Three</a></li>

<li role="separator" class="divider"></li>

<li><a href="/products">Products</a></li>

<li role="separator" class="divider"></li>

</ul>

</li>

</ul>

<div class="kart-links">

<a href="/register.html" class="signup_{module_isloggedin}">Signup</a>

<a id='view-cart-btn' data-toggle="popover" data-html="true" data-trigger='hover' data-placement='bottom' data-content='test'  href="#shoppingcart"><em class="icon-shopping-cart"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i></em> View Cart</a>

</div>

<div style='display:none' id='cart-summary-hidden'>

{module_shoppingcartsummary,true,}

</div>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I see, You are trying to launch the cart summary in a modal.

The reason the modal is not working though is due to the script errors you have:Screenshot 2016-04-07 02.23.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting nowhere with this. I removed the offending items and still nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using a template provided through BC and it seems to work, but not on my live site. View the template and cart function here: Apple Phones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines