1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 5, 2016 5:50 PM by Asymetrical

I finished drawing my animation and now all of it is outlined in blue? How can I make it go back to color?

dawnosaurr

I finally finished drawing all my keyframes to my animation and when I went to put the loop on it to replay it over and over it changed all my drawings to outlines in blue. How can I change it back to normal? When I try to paint a stroke in color it keeps outlining it in blue.

• 1. Re: I finished drawing my animation and now all of it is outlined in blue? How can I make it go back to color?
          Asymetrical Adobe Community Professional

It's either one of two things... either you drew it while the Object button was invoked on the toolbar

Screenshot 2016-04-05 17.42.39.png

If you did this you'll have to flatten all the drawings first before that blue outline goes away which you can do by selecting the edit Multiple frames icon at the bottom of the timeline

Screenshot 2016-04-05 17.46.28.png

and dragging the little widget above that shows up on the numbers to all the frames. then grab the selction tool and drag it across all the drawings to select them and once they're all selected hit Control B for a PC or Command B for a Mac.

OR you accidentally clicked the Outline button at the top of the Layer stack.

Screenshot 2016-04-05 17.43.15.png

1 person found this helpful