5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 1:06 PM by Mark Mapes

Where can i see all my uploaded videos

somartin Level 1

Hello, I uploaded 3 different videos but can only access them using their individual URL.

Where can I access the list with all of my uploaded videos (in this case all 3)?

Thank you

• 1. Re: Where can i see all my uploaded videos
          vinayakgarg Level 1

You can access your videos under the "My Published Videos" list. This list is visible in the same view as the "My Projects" list (that you see when you launch the app).

• 2. Re: Where can i see all my uploaded videos
            somartin Level 1

I know where to find them in the app. I need to know where to view all my videos online from a web browser. Please let me know.

• 3. Re: Where can i see all my uploaded videos
              bronwyn-lewis Adobe Employee

Hi Martin,

In the app, when you navigate to "My Published Videos" you have the option to share the published video. You can share the link via email, text message, or to social media -- or simply copy the link to the webpage where your video is hosted.

Just to make sure I understand your feature request -- it sounds like you are interested in a single webpage where you can see every video you have published with the app in a gallery view -- is that correct?

Thanks,

Bronwyn

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Where can i see all my uploaded videos
                somartin Level 1

Hi Bronwyn,

This is correct. I would like to see an online gallery with all my published videos so that I can share it as a portfolio. How do I do this?

Thank you,

Martin

• 5. Re: Where can i see all my uploaded videos
                  Mark Mapes Adobe Employee

You have several options. Which one is best will depend on what you have in mind for your gallery, how you'll be creating it, and whether you'll be creating/managing your gallery on a mobile device or a desktop/laptop.

• The advantage of publish your projects to Adobe's video server (via the Publish & Share option) or to YouTube is that your videos are hosted on a server. You can then embed links to the videos in your gallery page. There are ways to embed a link so that a poster frame will show in your gallery instead of just a textual hyperlink. Not sure about being able to have the video play directly within your gallery page.
                  • If you export to the device's Camera Roll or to your Creative Cloud folder ("Save to My Files"), you'll end up with an .mp4 file for each project. Then you're on your own to post those clips somewhere for hosting/streaming.

If you tell us more about what you have in mind for your gallery, perhaps we'll be able to offer more specific suggestions.

1 person found this helpful