Would suggest you to make sure Lightroom is updated to CC2015.5 : Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date
If that does not help, could you please share which operating system do you have?
I already have CC 2015.5 installed on Windows Pro 10 Build 10586.
Thanks for the update.
Follow these steps :
- Go to help menu in Lightroom > choose Sign Out
- Quit Lightroom
- Press windows and r keys to open run window
- Type appdata and hit enter
- Follow this path : \Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data
- Move Sync.lrdata folder to desktop
- Launch Lightroom and sign in again and then, check if the sycing is working fine.
Sorry, it does not work.
I followed your steps. After launching Lightroom and sign in, Lightroom started the synchronisation of 17 pictures. 14 pictures have been synced ("Alle Synchronisierten Fotos") and two pictures have not been synced, so I have the same problem as before.
One picture of the 17 pictures is missing, I don't know where it is...? Do you have another idea?
Thank you for your help.
Could you please share the Lightroom Mobile Diagnostic Logs so that we can check this further?
Follow these instructions to get to the logs :
- Go to Lightroom Preferences > Lightroom Mobile
- Press and hold the Alt key which would bring up "Generate Lightroom Diagnostic logs"
- Click on it and wait for the process to complete
- Choose Show in explorer
- Move that file to desktop and upload it on dropbox
- Share the download link with me
Hi Rainer, I've just send you a private message with some instructions. - Guido
My Problem is solved
Guido found two responsible files in the Lightroom Mobile Diagnostic Logs and I deleted them.
Many thanks to Chetna and Guido
I have the same Problem. What was your Solution ?
Hi Manfred, I've just send you a private message. - Guido
I have the same problem. Can you help me?
Could you have a look under Lr Desktop preferences ->Lightroom Mobile tab.
Are there any photos listed within the "Pending Sync activity"-window. If so the reason could be that an upload process on one of your mobile devices has not been finshed yet. What you could try is to have Lr Mobile running in the foreground and double check if pending uploads are listed under the Cloud status icon at the top menu bar.
Hope this helps
Thank you for your fast answer. The uploading is finished. Your tip has helped!!.
But Lightroom has the same state: synchronizing 52 fotos.
The "Pending Sync activity-window" tells: synchronisation activity not finished, 0 uploading 0 downloading.
Looking into the generated log file: I found
- message: Database "mydirectoryLightroom Catalog.lrcat": UNIQUE constraint failed: AgLibraryRootFolder.absolutePath Statement: INSERT INTO AgLibraryRootFolder( id_local, id_global, absolutePath, name, relativePathFromCatalog ) VALUES( ?, ?, ?, ?, ? ); (error code 19)
What is the problem?.